Technology advances fast. Can your website keep up? If you are wondering why you should update your website, Lifted Logic can help.
It is not uncommon for clients to come to Lifted Logic with an outdated, unresponsive website. Little do business’ owners know, but every single website will need to be updated eventually. The team at Lifted Logic is eager to help you determine why you should update your website.
Why you should update your website as soon as possible
Websites that do not get updated do not receive a high amount traffic. In this high-speed, ever-advancing digital age, users expect websites to function flawlessly and keep up with the latest online trends.
- Mobile responsive: Next time you are out in public, take a look around you. How many people are staring down at their screens? Having a website that is optimized for mobile devices usually brings in a lot of traffic. After all, mobile devices are made to be on-the-go! This means websites can now be accessed anywhere at anytime.
- Modern style: Growing up, you are taught that appearance is not everything. In website development and design, a modern style and clean appearance is a definite must!
- Brand consistency: Chances are that if your website is dated, it no longer reflects your brand identity. Is your website the same colors as your logo, business cards, etc? If not, websites that lack brand consistency will confuse users.
- Faster load times: If your website has slow load times, your users will leave your website out of frustration. This decreases the likelihood that they will return.
- Updated products: Products on your website should always be updated. Business’ websites that look like they don’t care about their site or products will not receive the amount of leads they probably desire.