Full Stack Developer Job Description
As a PHP Full-stack Web Developer, your focus would be on building out interfaces, interactions, and functionality for custom websites and web apps. While the framework or CMS may change from project to project, one constant is our commitment to quality. We primarily build and maintain sites on WordPress and Laravel, but we value every developer’s input on the best tools for the job. We understand there is no one-size-fits-all solution for applying full stack developer skills to different projects, so discovering the best tools is something we take seriously.
Essential Job Functions
- Use modern technologies and tools to build frontend and backend web experiences, including e-commerce and application development.
- Collaborate with other developers on various projects.
- Work with designers and content strategists to determine style, interaction, and functional requirements for upcoming projects.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
What Our Full Stack Developers Use
JS / jQuery / Vue
Grunt / Gulp / Webpack
Node / NPM / Bower
WordPress / Laravel
Full Stack Developer Qualifications
The ideal full stack web developer candidate will have:
- 3+ years of coding experience.
- Experience working with PHP-based CMSes (WordPress, Drupal, etc) and Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, etc).
- A keen eye for user interaction and flow.
- A good sense of code structure and modern development methodologies.
- A sense of ownership for the code they write.
- Ability to communicate effectively about development topics with non-technical roles.
- High attention to detail.
- And of course, someone who is willing to learn and grow in development and explore new ideas.
Ready to start one of the best full stack developer jobs in KC?
We’ve made it easy, apply below with your information and resume👇