If you have an ecommerce website, or are considering owning your own online store, Lifted Logic presents 5 crucial elements for ecommerce websites.
Online shopping has become revolutionary in how we shop for products. Whether you are a frequent shopper at Amazon, or are taking advantage of “online only” deals, online shopping is evolving into a new way to experience the retail world. It takes out the headache of fighting crowds, wrestling for parking, and waiting in line. With one quick swipe and click, your product is on its way to your front door with little to no hassle. If you are already an online store owner, or you are considering opening a store, here are our 5 crucial elements for ecommerce websites.
5 Crucial Elements for Ecommerce Websites
As website designers and developers our standards may be a little high when it comes to websites, however, if your website lacks these 5 elements, you will absolutely notice the negative impact it will have on your sales.
- Call to Actions: Users will click on call actions if it gets them to their desired product faster! We always recommend a “Shop Now” call to action on the home page, which can feature a major product your business chooses to promote.
- High Quality Images: Having high quality, captivating images are important. If your product images look poor quality, users will assume your product is as well. We are visual beings, utilize images to make that sale!
- Security: When users are looking in to purchasing your products, they want to make sure that their sensitive information is kept in a safe, glitch free environment. Avoid being accused of stealing credit information by integrating good security into your site.
- Customer Reviews: There are a lot of imposters and scammers out there. If your positive customer reviews are from past customers, new customers will trust that your product is the best for them.
- Easy Navigation: As with any website, easy navigation should be a given. Unfriendly websites do not commonly get returning users. The frustration is not worth their time or money.