As a Senior Web Developer, your focus would be on building out interfaces and interactions for custom websites and web apps while also being a resource for the other developers in the department. While the framework or CMS may change from project to project, one constant is our commitment to quality. We primarily build and maintain sites built on WordPress and Laravel, but we value every developer’s input on the best tools for the job. We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, so figuring out the best tools for the job is something we take seriously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate well and be a resource for all junior developers
- Use modern technologies and tools to build frontend and backend web experiences..
- Work with designers and content strategists to determine style and interaction requirements for upcoming projects.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
- 8+ years in web development industry
- 4+ years of that time in WordPress
- Keeps up with modern best-practices and technologies
- Willing to be a resource and solve complex problems for a team of developers
- Strong communication skills.
- Evaluate the feasibility of designs and proposals
- High attention to detail.
- And of course, someone who is willing to learn and grow in development and explore new ideas.
Preferred but not required:
- Some management experience
- Knowledge in Sass, Node, Vue, Laravel, jQuery
- BS/MS Computer Science
What We Use:
- JS / jQuery / Vue
- Grunt / Gulp / Webpack
- Node / NPM / Bower
- WordPress / Laravel