As an Ongoing Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of monthly recurring client projects for small, medium, and large-scale companies. You will serve as the main point of contact for each client. Each month you will lead a meeting with each ongoing customer to discuss successes from the prior month, create goals/tasks for the next month, and review which aspects of the current digital marketing strategy are working best for the client. You are responsible for answering any and all questions about their website, its functionality, SEO, or AdWords best practices. Projects may include informational websites, websites with complex functionality, e-commerce websites, and web applications.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients. You will maintain excellent communication with the clients and manage their expectations.
- Run monthly meetings with a variety of companies across different industries.
- Be able to review AdWords and analytics and actually understand what the data shows.
- Come up with suggestions for improvement for a client’s website to increase conversions based on the data you have gathered from form submissions, conversions, analytics, and AdWords.
- Gather all required assets from the client each month in a timely fashion and distribute them to the appropriate internal departments.
- Liaise with each department internally while representing each client’s project.
- Create agendas prior to meetings and send action points to the client after each meeting along with follow-up emails as needed throughout the month.
- Facilitate content strategy, design, development, and website training meetings.
- Define and manage project tasks, dependencies, technical details, resources and timelines.
- Assign tasks to projects within internal project management software and ensure they are completed on time and within budget, to the Lifted Logic standard.
- Ensure team members understand deliverables, have task lists, and due dates.
- Communicate project functionality to the development team.
Hold employees accountable for monthly time allotments for each project.
Continually be looking for ways to improve existing processes.
- Strong experience in Adwords and Analytics is desired.
- A good overall understanding of the web world and how conversions differ from leads; and continually be able to find ways that a customer will be able to increase conversions in their website on an ongoing basis.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong writing/grammar skills.
- Can adapt quickly to a new situation, conversation, or unforeseen problems.
- Comfortable and confident hosting meetings with clients on own.
- Able to small-talk and have good conversational skills to make customers feel comfortable.
- Handle pressure and deadlines well.
- Excellent at managing a team and following up on each project.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Able to be firm and hold employees accountable.
- Ability to think “outside the box”.
- Enjoys processes and sequence-oriented tasks.
- Write “Purple Dinosaurs are Fun!” in the subject line with your resume.
- Enjoy critical thinking.