As a PPC Specialist, your focus would be on administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, so figuring out the best tools for the job is something we take seriously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage multiple PPC accounts for different clients over a variety of industries
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via various paid search engine marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo Gemini, Apple Search, etc.
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Providing ongoing campaign management ensuring optimal performance and delivery, constantly exceeding KPI expectations
- Troubleshooting pixels/tags, creative, and 3rd party vendors to ensure proper campaign execution
- Effectively working alongside fellow team members, 3rd party vendors, and clients to launch and optimize campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the evolving digital ecosystem and relevant cultural events that may have an impact on your buying strategy on campaigns
- Proactively finding opportunities to grow the business by diving into campaign analytics and marketplace trends
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- Google AdWords Certified
- Bing certification a plus.
- Google Analytics Certified
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
Who You Are:
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 90 days full-time employment
- 401k Retirement plan with matching
- Catered Lunches
- Personal Training
- Company laptop
- Travel Opportunities
- Yearly Company Trip and quarterly teambuilding activities
- Opportunity to advance and grow in your career