As a PHP Developer, your focus would be on building out custom functionality and integrations for both websites and web apps. While the framework or CMS may change from project to project, one constant is our commitment to quality. We primarily build and maintain sites built on WordPress and Laravel, but we value every developers input on the best tools for the job. We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, so figuring out the best tools for the job is something we take seriously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use modern technologies and tools to build complete backend experiences, including e-commerce and application development.
- Collaborate with other developers on various projects.
- Work with designers and content strategists to determine functional requirements for upcoming projects.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
What We Use:
WordPress / Laravel
JS / jQuery / Vue
Grunt / Gulp / Webpack
Node / NPM / Bower
- A strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience working with PHP-based CMSes (WordPress, Drupal, etc) and Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, etc).
- A good sense of code structure and modern development methodologies.
- Cares about the code they write.
- Can communicate effectively about development topics with non-technical roles.
- High attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and grow in development and explore new ideas.