As a Frontend Developer, your focus would be on building out interfaces and interactions for custom websites and web apps. While the framework or CMS may change from project to project, one constant is our commitment to quality. We primarily build and maintain sites built on WordPress and Laravel, but we value every developer’s input on the best tools for the job. We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all solution, so figuring out the best tools for the job is something we take seriously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use modern technologies and tools to build frontend web experiences.
- Collaborate with other developers on various projects.
- Work with designers and content strategists to determine style and interaction requirements for upcoming projects.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Manage multiple projects at any one time.
What We Use:
JS / jQuery / Vue
Grunt / Gulp / Webpack
Node / NPM / Bower
WordPress / Laravel
- A keen eye for user interaction and flow.
- Cares about the code they write.
- Can communicate effectively about development topics with non-technical roles.
- High attention to detail.
- And of course, someone who is willing to learn and grow in development and explore new ideas.