We are looking to hire a creative, sharp, and driven individual as an intern. While Digital Design is the main focus for this role, design work is needed in all aspects of the work we do, from traditional print marketing, social media, and web-driven services. We would require you to have a strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite. You also need to possess good time management skills, be self-motivated, and attention to detail is a MUST. Our work environment is relaxed and fun, we are looking for someone who can still get the job done.
Essential Job Functions:
You will be supporting our content, marketing, and design team with, social media, print, digital campaigns, etc…including but not limited to:
- Fluid design skills to fit a variety of clients, companies, and industries.
- Adhere to brand guidelines.
- An ability to communicate and work effectively in a team setting.
- An ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects and with deadlines.
- Ideating, creating, and generating graphic designs for our clients’ in formats for web, social platforms, or print.
- Taking direction from the project manager to create ongoing design deliverables and social media assets for clients.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Supporting the design team and our clients with new internal design templates, guidelines and resources to enable our team to continue to grow.
What We Use:
Carry a professional look and attitude for regular interactions with clients.
Experience with Adobe suite and Figma to design complete web experiences, traditional print materials, and online graphic elements.
Willing to learn and grow in development and explore new ideas.
High attention to detail.
Please submit your resume and art samples and your portfolio link, with a brief description of your relevant experience.