Business Development & Sales Executive
The New Business Development Executive at Lifted Logic is responsible for developing new customer relationships and closing new business sales. To be successful, this individual will leverage past relationships, business and community connections and their passion for helping our customers grow their business.
The ideal candidate will maintain a constant pipeline of qualified new prospects leveraging the talent and resources of Lifted Logic to assist them in bringing new customers onboard. As an individual contributor, the New Business Development Executive should be motivated to exceed revenue expectations and come with a proven track record for thriving in a commissioned sales environment. They should embrace a work hard, play hard mentality and be an open and active participant in a laid back and collaborative office environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Obtain, develop and manage new business pipeline
- Conduct sales consultations with new and existing clients
- Deliver strategic sales recommendations that solve current and future problems using the products and services offered by Lifted Logic.
- Clear communication of Lifted Logic’s core values and product/service offerings
- Managing client relationships and expectations
- Represent Lifted Logic at industry conferences and networking events
- Ability to utilize critical thinking skills to identify client needs and determine scope of work needed to deliver on evolving business goals
- Ongoing internal communication with Project Management team
- Ongoing communication with new and existing clients
- Idea generation and big picture thinking to drive new business opportunities
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience building and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Past experience creating and growing a new business pipeline and customer base
- Entrepreneurial approach to finding new business leads
- Inquisitive nature and ability to consult clients in person and over the phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of writing mechanics, including grammar, syntax, voice, and tone
- High attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Critical Thinking
- Willingness to collaborate with all departments
- Knowledge of general business administration and sales
- General awareness of UX or development principles
- Desire to learn and grow in the web development, marketing, technology and business consulting industry
Ready to start one of the best sales and business development jobs in KC?
We’ve made it easy, apply below with your information and resume👇